Archive for the "Uncategorized" Category
- 1 Head of cauliflower, end trimmed and rinsed.
- 1 container of chicken stock, veggie stock or can just use water.
- 1 stick of melted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the head of cauliflower, inside a pot and fill halfway with stock or water. Simmer until cauliflower is tender.
- Preheat oven to 425. Remove cauliflower from pot and place on a parchment lined baking sheet or glass baking dish. Top with melted butter and place in the oven for 1-2 hours. Yes, 1-2 hours! Basting with butter intermittently. You want to get a nice golden brown, crispy char on the cauliflower. If it looks like it is starting to burn, turn down the oven.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!
Dinner MenuCheese, Fresh Fruit & Cured Meat Plate, An Assortment of Chef Selections. Humboldt Fog with White Truffle Honey, Spanish Manchego and Mnt. Tam Triple Cream. Thin Slices of Salami, White Truffle Pate, Cornichons, Olives and Fresh Fruit with Assorted Crackers. Mushroom Bites, Sautéed Wild Mushrooms, Shallots, and Goat Cheese Baked in Phyllo Dough. Roasted Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto. Arugula & Beet Salad, Goat Cheese, Tossed with a Citrus Vinaigrette. Prosciutto Wrapped Chilean Sea Bass with Herb Pine Nut Quinoa. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Crumbles.
For the KiddosChicken Tenders with Sweet Potato Fries.
Check out Our new Home!
This all started in May 2013, my business was growing and I need a fresh look. In the past several years of starting my business, I built my own website (not really having a clue what I was doing) and made my own business cards that were forever changing with each company I used. It worked for the time being, but being the crazy perfectionist that I am, I wanted a unique look that all tied together.
I started a search for graphic designers on Pinterest, spending way too much time geeking out late nights on my computer, I found Salted Ink and it was love at first sight, haha. Something just clicked and I really liked the work that she was putting out. I contacted her immediately and this amazing process began!
Please come back my blog to check out new recipes, menu ideas and other food inspiration!