Archive for the "SOUP" Category
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 can of artichokes
- 5 cups of veggie stock, divided
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 can of Cannellini beans
- 1 cup of baby kale
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- zest of 1 lemon
- In a medium size pot, add olive oil, onions and stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent on medium heat for about 3 min. Add garlic and saute for 1 min making sure not to brown the garlic. Add artichokes, 1 cup stock and remove soup from heat.
- Puree soup with a food processor, blend till creamy and smooth. Return back to the pot adding 4 cups of stock, bay leaf, Cannellini beans, baby kale, thyme, salt and pepper, simmer on low for about 30 minutes.
- Right before serving add lemon zest and enjoy!