Archive for November, 2016
- 1 Head of cauliflower, end trimmed and rinsed.
- 1 container of chicken stock, veggie stock or can just use water.
- 1 stick of melted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the head of cauliflower, inside a pot and fill halfway with stock or water. Simmer until cauliflower is tender.
- Preheat oven to 425. Remove cauliflower from pot and place on a parchment lined baking sheet or glass baking dish. Top with melted butter and place in the oven for 1-2 hours. Yes, 1-2 hours! Basting with butter intermittently. You want to get a nice golden brown, crispy char on the cauliflower. If it looks like it is starting to burn, turn down the oven.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!